DUBAIWATER, March 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The World organic tea market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% and is expected to reach a valuation of approximately US$2.6 billion by 2032.
Organic Tea Market Size (2022)
Projected Organic Tea Market Size (2032)
CAGR Value (2022-2032)
Market share of the 3 main countries
Organic products are becoming more common among consumers due to changing lifestyles and the growing notion that organic products are healthier than conventional products. Additionally, the growing trend of consuming naturally derived and pesticide-free products will help organic tea sales to soar across the world.
Request a sample to get authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14375
Food safety has become a critical consideration for consumers. Thus, organic foods that are grown naturally without the use of chemical fertilizers, such as organic tea leaf, are considered safer than conventional tea leaf. It also helps the organic tea market to gain momentum.
Also, the organic tea industry is expected to grow due to the rising trend of organic and clean nutritious beverages.
Key insights from market research
- Based on the product type, organic herbal tea is expected to account for more than 50% of the market share during the forecast period.
- the North America The organic tea market is expected to register a growth of 7.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Europe should represent 3/7and of global organic tea consumption by 2032
- Organic tea sold in tea bags is expected to hold a market share of over 40% during the forecast period
- The organic tea market supply chain has been hit hard by COVID-19, resulting in slow sales. However, with the recovery of the economy and the growing demand for functional beverages, the market is expected to witness significant growth.
“Consumers looking for an authentic tea experience will drive strong demand for specialty tea. This is expected to contribute to the growth of the organic tea market.“, says Future Market Insights analyst.
Ask an analyst- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14375
The global organic tea market is moderately consolidated with major players focusing on launching new and innovative teas while strategically partnering and acquiring established players in the industry. Additionally, they are also expanding their production capacities to enable market consolidation:
- In October 2019a leading organic tea retailer, Choice Organic Teas was acquired by Yogi Tea as part of a strategic move to expand its organic tea business globally.
- Celestial Seasonings launched TeaWell in October 2019, a line of products that combines organic wellness tea with a potent blend of health benefits and exquisite tastes. The range includes a variety of flavors created using a blend of herbs and botanicals. The “Daily Wellness Core” of these products is a combination of four essential ingredients: elderberry, dandelion root, panax ginseng and green rooibos.
Biological tea market by category
By Product Type, the Organic Tea Market is segmented as follows:
- real tea
- Black tea
- Green tea
- Oolong tea
- Pu-erh tea
- white tea
- herbal tea
- Chamomile herbal tea
- Peppermint herbal tea
- Ginger Herbal Tea
- Lemongrass herbal tea
- Other herbal teas
By form, the organic tea market is segmented as follows:
- dried leaf
- powder sheet
By packaging, the organic tea market is segmented as follows:
- tea bags
- Paper pouches
- Other packaging
By sales channel, the organic tea market is segmented as follows:
- Offline sales channel
- Departmental stores
- Grocery store
- Other sales channel
- Online sales channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce platform
Contact Sales for further assistance when purchasing this report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14375
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What is the size of the organic tea market?
- What is the anticipated market value of the organic tea market by 2032?
- What is the outlook for the organic tea market?
- Which region is expected to drive demand for organic tea?
- Who are the major players operating in the organic tea market?
Key Reports Related to Food and Beverages Market Insights
whiskey market: The global whiskey market is expected to reach a valuation of US$80.9 billion by 2021, accelerating to a CAGR of 12.4% by 2022-2032.
Vegan egg market: The global vegan egg market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$1.6 billion by 2022, accelerating to a CAGR of 8.4% by 2022-2032. Vegan egg sales currently represent approximately 2.9% of the global egg market by value.
whiskey market: Whiskey Market by Beverage Type (Alcoholic Whiskey and Non-Alcoholic Whiskey), Product Type (Scotch Whiskey, Malt Whiskey, Rye Whiskey, Corn Whiskey, Blended Whiskey), Flavor (Unflavoured, Flavored), End User (HoReCa , domestic retail), & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Outlook (IMF) is a leading provider of business information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. IMF is headquartered in dubaiand has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. Latest news from the IMFmarket research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity in the midst of fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Outlook